Hayley Broder wears multiple hats at Flywheel, serving as Philadelphia’s Regional Manager, an instructor and most recently, handling marketing responsibilities for the region. A typical day ranges from budget analysis and marketing meetings to high energy rides, so her gym bag is packed with tools to facilitate these transitions. Hayley believes in three essential truths: passion, sweat, and music and is proud and honored to work for a company that shares her core values. Take a look at what she keeps in her gym bag to effortlessly FLY from the stadium to the conference room:
The bag: I carry my lululemon nylon Gym to Win duffel at all times. Pockets, pockets, pockets, pockets, zippers, and more pockets!
- iPhone with Skull Candy Earbuds: I am ALWAYS playlisting (that’s right, it’s a verb), so I never go anywhere without access to music and a notepad. I use apps like Spotify, Hype Machine, and SoundCloud to bring new tunes to my riders. I love my Skull Candy earbuds, because they stay in place when I’m busting a move on the bike!
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: Due to my teaching schedule, I wash my face multiple times per day. I need something that’s tough on sweat but gentle on sensitive skin. I’ve tried ‘em all and this drugstore steal is still my favorite. Bonus: it removes eye makeup, too.
- Makeup: I am just a little bit obsessed with beauty products. While I wish that I could tote my entire collection around with me, I’ve narrowed it down to these three staples to help me get gorgeous on-the-go: Chella Highlighter Pencil (blend onto eyes and cheeks for an instant glow); Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil (subtle and easy to blend); and Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (of course, I’ve got multiple colors stashed away – a girl needs options!)
- Harvey Prince Hello: When I’m in need of a quick mood boost I spritz this on my pulse points. It’s such a delicious and unique scent.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabar: I consider peanut butter and chocolate to be their own food groups. I keep this quick and easy snack within arm’s reach at all times to satisfy my sweet tooth. Plus, it’s gluten free, dairy free, and vegan so everybody wins.
- Headbands: An absolute must. They serve a dual purpose by keeping my microphone in place when things get rowdy and spicing up my workout gear with fun colors and patterns. The headbands we sell at Flywheel are my favorite. Can you say neon cheetah?
See what Flywheel Texas instructor Kelly Hershman keeps in her gym bag.