Fly Madness is back…with a twist! See below for full details:
30 of our Flywheel studios will be matched up against each other in a bracket pool. (Our two newest studios, Sunnyvale & North Miami will have a bye in the first round.)
“Games” will be played on each Saturday of March Madness:
- Round 1: Saturday, March 14
- Round 2: Saturday, March 21
- Round 3: Saturday, March 28
- Round 4: Saturday, April 4
The championship will take place on Sunday, April 5th.
Every Saturday, studios will compete for the HIGHEST AVERAGE POWER SCORE of the day. We will only be counting the Power Scores for 45 minute classes.
For example: In Round 1, West Hollywood will be competing against Bellevue on Saturday, March 14th. We will take the average power score from that Saturday in each studio. The team with the highest score advances to the next round.
How can you get involved?
- The winning studio will get a day of refreshments and fun on Sunday, April 12.
- All riders who participated in at least 4 of the 5 days of our FLY Madness Challenge, from the final four studios, will receive a special custom tee or tank.
- Throughout the FLY Madness Challenge, riders who come decked in their college or home team gear on game days will be eligible for a retail discount of 20%.
The winning teams will be announced every Monday on Facebook and in our studios!
Let the Madness begin!