Spread joy and fitspo this holiday season! Our exclusive gift collection packs the essentials you need to extend your FLY style beyond the stadium. Take your pick from our gift guide below – all products available in studios now!
- Flywheel Stainless Steel Water bottle: $30
- iPhone6 and 6 Plus Case: $18
- Cardio and Cosmetics Pouch: $20
- Brush, Bronzer & Barre Pouch: $20
- Your Royal FLYness Pouch: $20
- Muscles & Makeup Pouch: $20
- Men’s Dobb Kit: $24
- Holiday Ornaments: $12 each
- Coffee & Cardio Mug: $12
- FLY Baby Set in Baby Blue or Baby Pink: $45
- This is My FLY Bag Gym Duffle: $49
- Flywheel Puffer Gym Duffle Bag: $74
- Flywheel Rain Go Away Umbrella: $26
MORE ON THE FLY BLOG
FLY INTO THE HOLIDAYS
In just a few short weeks, those end-of-year parties (chock full of decadent foods and calorie-laden drinks) will start packing your social calendar. But that doesn’t mean you have to let your healthy habits fall by the wayside. To help keep you on track and still have FUN, we turned to Flywheel and FlyBarre instructors and C&J Nutrition for some much-needed advice.
There’s so much that comes to mind when we think of Thanksgiving. Glorious turkey, grandmother’s stuffing, football, oversized sweatpants and more. We asked instructors from coast to coast to share the Thanksgiving traditions that they look forward to, what they are most thankful for this year and of course, what food they spend 364 days a year craving. Read their answers here.
KEEP YOUR METABOLISM HUMMING ALL DAY
The 28 Days To Fit Challenge is about more than taking a 45-minute class and following a nutrition plan. It’s about developing a newfound, healthy overall lifestyle that’ll last way beyond these four weeks. From taking time to go for a walk in the middle of the workday, or stretching before and after workouts, it’s important to make changes that’ll stick. And it doesn’t have to be difficult. Click here.