Summer’s almost over and that means it’s back to school season…but we’ve got you covered! Through the month of September, you’ll have the chance to earn gold stars for completing assignments in-studio. The more stars you collect, the more credits you can earn. Get a head start, and stock up on credit pack(s), or be a scholar and upgrade your Superfly Pack Membership, and you’ll automatically receive extra credit(s) with each purchase.
- You CAN Fly with us: Automatically earn a star for being an existing member
- Make a new friend: Bring a first-timer to Flywheel
- Perfect Attendance: take five consecutive days of classes
- Take an Elective: Take a theme class
- Ace the test: Get a PR
- Earn AP credit: Take a Master Instructor
- Field Trip: take an instructor you’ve never taken before
- Photography 101: post a pic of you at Fly, and tag your favorite Instructor and @Flywheelsports
- Cover-to-cover: Book end classes (morning & night class on the same day)
- Double-dutch at recess: Double up (take back-to-back classes of any class format combo)
- Summer school: Three classes on a weekend (any class format combo)
- Teacher’s pet: take the same instructor three or more times in the same week
- Head of the class: sit in the front row or mat
- Parent-Teacher-Conference: bring a family member to class
- Play Hooky: Take a class between 9:00am and 4:00pm
- Go abroad: visit a Flywheel studio and take class away from your home market
- Transfer student: try a new class format
- Supply drive: bring in an approved item for a local school
- Go Digital: Take a streaming class on the FLY app
- Honor Roll: Reach the top of the Torqboard
- The New Kid: Take a class with an instructor who just joined the team within the past six months
- Friday Night Lights: take a Friday afternoon or evening class
- Final Exam: complete and submit the Flywheel trivia quiz
Complete each of the assignments above, and you’ll receive one gold star per assignment, to proudly display on your studios’ activity board.
Earn 5 stars = 1 extra credit
Earn 10+ stars = 2 extra credits
Earn 15+ stars = 3 extra credits
Valedictorian – 20+ stars = FREE 6 person group class
Studios will also be hosting community events as well as school supply drives, so check in with your studio about what event they have planned and book your class here!
Assignments cannot be repeated, and participants cannot earn more than two stars per class.
Classes booked through ClassPass are not eligible to receive stars
Bonus credits expire within 60-days.
Activities can be completed, and stars earned, at multiple locations, but tracking of completion should be at your home studio.